Truck Mounted Container Side Loader Lifter
CCMIE produces Truck Mounted Container Side Loader Lifter which is mounted on 8X4 chassis, normally we install it on Sinotruck chassis, on IVECO chassis, or installed on 20ft semi trailer. Truck Mounted Container Side Loader Lifter can be used for loading and unloading 20ft container with 37 ton lifting capacity. CCMIE Truck Mounted Container Side Loader Lifter
with famous brand wireless remote controller and you also can operate the crane by manual
Our CCMIE mission is to become an innovative port equipment supplier of high-tech digital and communication equipment by providing excellent design and style, world-class manufacturing and maintenance capabilities for the professional design of China’s 20FT 40FT Sidelifter Truck Mounted Container Side Loader Lifter. Loade, our CCMIE as an expert in this specific field, we are committed to solving any substantive cargo transportation and loading and unloading problems for users.
Professionally designed Chinese side loaders, container side loaders, all imported machines effectively control and ensure the accuracy of product processing. In addition, we have a group of high-quality managers and professionals, we manufacture high-quality goods, and have the ability to develop new products to expand our domestic and foreign markets. We sincerely expect customers to flourish for our business.
1) It is not allowed to operate the Truck Mounted Container Side Loader Lifter under high voltage power line.
2) Make sure that the work site is widened, before starting work, be sure to study the work area, paths to the work site, the presence of any obstacles and the locations of other machinery.
3) The ground of work site should be firm and level, the slope is less than 3% and the surface does not sink during operation.
4) Provide sufficient illumination so that the motion of the machine and the load can be clearly seen.
To ensure work safety, be sure to satisfy the below demands:
1) Environment temperature: -20°C~+40°C;
2) Wind speed doesn’t exceed 13.8m/s.